Student Orientation Program
Starting school can cause much anxiety in the heart of a new student because of all the unknowns. New student orientation programs are designed to guide students in answering all of these questions and to make a familiarity with the students and school. Prior to the beginning of classes, students are given an overview of the complete realm of school life, from academics to extracurricular activities, through a period of days referred to as orientation.
- Will I make any friends?
- How will I find all of my classes?
- Whom do I ask if I have a question?
Typically, a staff member or team coordinates the orientation programs. However, regardless of the nature of the program, three objectives should be present in all orientation programs:
- Introducing students to the new school life
- Acclimating students to their new surroundings
- Providing an opportunity for the school faculty to meet the newest members of the community
Develop a passion for learning, If you do, you will start to cease to grow
Our students are made familiarize to all activities in a diiferent manner.
- Karate Classes
- Eco Club
- Math Club
- Visual & Performing Art
- Sloka Classes
- Heritage Club
- Public Speaking
- N.I.E(Newspaper in Education)